Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Reefmaster With Lowrance Elite FS - Raster Problem

Reefmaster With Lowrance Elite FS - Raster Problem 2 weeks 2 days ago #13281

• paulbiom
Hi,

Have just bought an Elite FS7 and after years of happily viewing my charts on previous units I can't get them to display properly on this.

Setup is simple, vector chart with my sidescan images included as a raster layer. On previous units I've always had the ability to enable/disable the sidescan images but no matter what I export from Reefmaster I can't get it to work on this.

Export options couldn't be anymore straight forward (attached).

On the unit the photo overlay option remains greyed out, as does raster charts, shaded relief.

Any idea where to start with this or is Reefmaster no longer capable of exporting at5/shaded relief in a way that is compatible with the latest units?
Thanks,
Paul
Attachments:
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Reefmaster With Lowrance Elite FS - Raster Problem 1 week 5 days ago #13285

• Thepato
Hi Paul,
I've always run Lowrance units with Reefmaster and the only time I had an issue was due to the Atlas version. Try Atlas version 10 and see how you go

Reefmaster With Lowrance Elite FS - Raster Problem 1 week 3 days ago #13289

• paulbiom
I finally came up with a combination that works. Atlas Version 12 and export as Satellite Imagery, that lets me enable Photo Overlay - Full on the unit to show sonar scan images. It means having to turn it off and on manually instead of having the nice blended (shaded relief) maps from my last Lowrance but at least it's something.
SCROLL TO TOP