ReefMaster is a Windows PC application that adds a unique dimension to your fishing experience.
Now you can create high-definition, 3D underwater maps of the areas you love to fish. Combine this with ReefMaster's sonar viewer and innovative, fully-featured waypoint management system and you're one step ahead of the game.
Learn more about ReefMaster Revolutionise the way you fish with ReefMaster
Multi-channel Sonar Viewer
| Flexible Data Import/Export
• Combine mapping data from a wide range of sources, including native Lowrance and Humminbird sonar logs, GPX files, NMEA 0183, Shapefile and CSV files.
Export maps in a range of formats, including:
• Navico AT5 for compatibility with a wide range of Lowrance devices, new and old.
• Full vector maps in Google Earth for use on tablets and smart-phones.
• ESRI Shapefile for use in a wide range of GIS applications.
• High resolution image files.
| Bottom Composition
• Bottom Composition module* creates hardness map overlays from Lowrance or Humminbird sonar log files.
• Full vector overlays in AT5 maps can be switched on or off in Lowrance units.
• Create maps of roughness (E1) or hardness (E2), or a composite of the two.
* Bottom Composition is an optional module and is compatible with the ReefMaster PRO edition only.
| Volumes and Areas
• Volumes and Areas module* measures mapped areas and water volumes.
• Measure water volumes across a configurable range of depths.
• Calculate sediment volumes using a known reference depth.
• Export measurements in CSV format for use in Microsoft Excel.
* Volumes and Areas is an optional module and is compatible with the ReefMaster PRO edition only.